Icthus Solutions were approached by St Denys Parish Church in mid 2016 to redesign their web presence. The existing website was very basic and did not represent who they were as a church.
The website was designed to provide visitors with information about the church, such as what they do and believe, and also to introduce some of the people who worship there. It also contains information about weddings, funerals and baptisms and provides links to other Christian organisations.
- Modern, responsive website
- Easy to use interface for keeping site maintained
- Ability to publish news articles
- Display Google Events Calendar
- Ability to upload and listen to sermons
- Image Galleries for important events
- Ability to send email newsletter campaigns to regulars
“We approached Andy with a view to developing a website which would be accessible, user friendly and reflect something of our particular identity and ethos. He patiently spent time listening to our individual needs and offered practical and insightful advice. We are delighted with the result and the feedback from our users has been nothing but positive. I highly recommend Icthus Solutions and would not hesitate to use them again.”Rev. Chris Burr